If It Doesn't Belong in Your Body,It Doesn't Belong on Your Skin.
With our naturally produced, nutritive – edible – ingredients, Nourisse is safe to absorb into your body. This is important since skin is highly absorbent.
We began making Nourisse for ourselves and our families, with the focus on caring for skin in the most natural ways possible. We continue to hand make Nourisse so we can be sure no compromises are made.
Our products are 98% -100% organic, and fresh. (USDA Organic requires 95%). We use only whole food ingredients that are organically grown and minimally processed, and ingredients that are FDA approved for use in food. We prefer known ingredients that have been safely in use for many years over the latest developments.
The avoidance of unnecessary chemicals is our first priority – not shelf life or cost. We were happy to find that we do not have to charge high prices in order to provide excellent quality and very clean products.
Ideal for Sensitive Skin
Nourisse products are ideal for sensitive skin, even eczema. Check them out if you have allergies, too.* They are “tear free” and contain:
• no synthetic fragrances or dyes
• no dairy, gluten, or soy
• no lanolin or other wool allergens
• no sulfates
• no formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers
• no parabens
• no methylchloroisothiazolinone or methylisothiazolinone (irritating preservatives)
• no formaldehyde releasing preservatives such as sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, bronopol, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM Hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea MDM hydantoin, quaternium 15
• no surfactants such as coco betaine
• no benzyl alcohol
• no propylene glycol or ethylene glycol
• no sodium hydroxide
• no iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
*See the complete list of each product’s ingredients